Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another State, Another Home

Share
Thankful and Thrilled!!
These two words best describe my feelings now. Pieces came together in time and good news is always in store. I am really thankful and did not regret that I chose out of heart's desire.

So, basically, this is about my internship in Malacca for half a year starting January next year. Many will ask, why choose a place so far away from home? My family is staying in Teluk Intan, Perak, which is about 3 and half hours drive( or 4) away from Malacca. Just one simple reason, I love MALACCA out of the 13 + 3 states and fts in M'sia.

  1. I am going to do my industrial training in Malacca from Jan 2011 until June 2011.
  2. I am joining the Pacific Foods' organization through Mamee's Factory in Ayer Keroh.
  3. I am staying in a house which is 10 minutes drive away. Just got this news half an hour ago. =) Thank you so much to those involved in helping me. I am very much grateful.
With nothing in hand, no resources, no relatives, no guidance and friends to help me concretely, I applied to go to Malacca from the very beginning. I just believe that everything will come into place eventually. And it did, despite all the questions and doubts people are giving me, and I really thank God for all these, from the bottom of my heart. Nonetheless, throughout the process of getting all the required procedures done, indeed I felt it is meant to be and is contented. I am glad I listened deep.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your new placement XY! :) Make your way over to this side of the world soon!

Elsie T said...

i would love to. i want to do an advanced diploma in nutrition or a postgrad somewhere off msia! maybe canada has scholarships for me? LOL!