Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Attention Filled Day

Share
A day full of obstacles, and yes, God has been gracious to me the whole day. Praise the Lord!!!
What obstacles?
  1. It took me 12hours to travel from Teluk Intan, Perak to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. =.=''
  2. MAS text me an important message only at 10.18am! My flight which is supposed to be at 12 noon was cancelled and transferred to the next earliest flight which is 2.15pm. =.=''
  3. I got transferred like a pinball in the airbus! I asked for a window seat, so the computerised seat number given was 20A; then when i checked into the boarding gate, they changed another window seat, 16K. When I got into the airbus, someone was seating on it. Then 20F, then 26F. All occupied!! One MakCik even asked me, ''Dalam waiting list ka?" I answered '' Haha, tidakla.'' Look at that scribbled boarding pass. =.='''

Despite all these unexpected circumtances and difficulties, I must say I am blessed! Why?
  1. Although it took 12hours of travelling, everything actually came in place at the very last minute. Thank God I arrived home(KK) before sunset. =)
  2. Yea, indeed I'd been roaming around KLIA for more than 3hours. Well, yes, I am not the only one. And yes, I thank God and my mom. She stayed back to accompany me for the waiting. =)
  3. Despite being so 'in the light' already, cause apparently almost half of the airbus's passengers knows that there isnt a seat available for me, I did not sigh out of frustration or had any curse on MAS. Maybe I was already tired waiting, so there isn't much to sigh about. LOL! But, hey, I ended up getting to sit in the business class! Yay. Just for RM138 I enjoyed the shortest flight with much entertainment and service. =)
So, I am blessed, no? Amen! =D

No comments: