Saturday, May 30, 2009

My new A07 mini

Share
'' Ey, you're using iphone?!'' Lol, that's the first words uttered by anyone who saw it.

I bought this A07 mini from lelong.com.my and it's worth RM459, shipping fee included. And yeah, obviously it's not an iphone, just an imitation of it, from china. The package includes the phone, usb cable, 2 lithium batteries, a 2GB microSD memory card, a screen protector, a stylus pen, a charger and a usb car charger. Available in two colours, black and white.

A quite worth it package I would say. Well of course you can bid for one for a cheaper price, but only if u have the time and patience and luck. So, the phone arrived on my doorstep the very next day I purchased it, by nationwide express^^. Yes, I was very pleased the moment I have my palms on it.

With the size of a standard credit card, looks of an iphone, dual standby modes, and the pleasant speaker, I am very much contented^^. It has most of the common functions, compared to a sony ericsson phone. Except the fact that it's camera is a lousy 1.3MP, real lousy, lol.

What attracted me most is it's dual standby mode function, which means I can use both my Maxis & Digi at the same time, yeap, receiving messages and calls from both networks, but only ready to receive one call at a time. Helped me a lot, I don't have to carry two phones around anymore.

Been using it for about two weeks, and it's getting cuter in sight and simply loving it more & more! Check out lelong or lowyat for more look alike phones with dual standby modes. I know young peoples nowadays have more than 1 simcard, lol. And there's a A08 with a 'shake it' function.

Here are the pictures of the my white A07 ^^, taken from google search.



No comments: